Learning To Let Go Of Someone You Love
Learning how to let go of someone you love can be very easy. If you understand the concept of change and how it affects the human mind then you will find this process easier to deal with than many things in life.
Change is something that we all have to deal with and sometimes, we don’t know how to handle it. If you want to learn how to let go of someone you love here are some helpful tips:
- You have to believe it is over – You need to believe that it is finally over. When a relationship has reached a certain amount of intensity, when the two of you have become more than just friends, it is time to let it go. This doesn’t mean that you have to end it all together. But you have to accept that it is finally over for the both of you. Don’t push or pressure him into making a decision. Let him know that you will always remain loyal to him no matter what.
- It is time for compromise – When it is time for you to let go of someone you love, it is time for you to try for a compromise. Sometimes the problems don’t really seem to warrant a full breakup. For instance, maybe you two are just not best friends. If you were to break up because of this, it would mean that you are not a good friend to him. If you were to let go now, it will cause a huge fight between the two of you and this is not what you want.
- Don’t take it personally – If he continues to show signs that he still loves you, then you may have to give up on learning to let go of someone you love. Some men would even be glad about the split if they were actually wrong. Men tend to put their feelings on high when they find out that the woman they are in love with is really no longer interested in them.
- The last few weeks – This is probably the part where you will start feeling uncomfortable. This happens for most women who are learning to let go of someone you love. It is very difficult to see your partner again after such a long time. When this stage is reached, you should start preparing yourself for a possible separation. You can’t keep your mind on your ex and hoping that he will change his mind.
The reality is that he probably won’t. All you can do at this point is to prepare for the worst.
If you’re going to survive the learning to let go of someone you love stage, you will have to realize that the person you want gone is not the one you deserve.
You need to accept that it was stupid of you to stay and that you deserved a better relationship.
- Moving forward – Now that you’ve accepted the fact that he isn’t right for you anymore, you can start putting your energy into getting your life together. You need to let go of the past relationship and focus on the future. You can’t let your ex dictate what happens in the future. If you learn to let go of someone you love, it doesn’t mean that the next woman you date will want you to leave him or that he won’t ever come back to you.
If you are looking to find a new man, learning to let go of someone you love can be the best decision you make.
You will have a much better chance at finding a great relationship and you can move forward with your life.
You no longer have to live with the ghost of a relationship that you wanted to get over. It’s time that you made a decision that the last time you had sex with him you were no longer his girlfriend.
You can have a good relationship now if you find a great guy and work on learning to let go of someone you love.